Call Us Now
+27 21 001 2109

Industrial trainee/Special Education Exchange (H-3)

United States of America - Individuals

This would apply if you plan to receive training in any field, other than graduate medical training, that is not available in your home country or if you wish to participate in a special education exchange visitor training program that provides for practical training and experience in the education of children with physical, mental, or emotional disabilities.